Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information. We may share this data with our affiliates. In the event that consent to this such use of data is withdrawn in the future, we will stop collection of such data but continue to store the data and use it for internal purposes to further improve our services.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement on firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
www.toptenelectronics.in (“Website”) is owned and operated by TopTen Electronic Shoppe, a sole proprietorship firm, having its Registered Office at, Shop No.7&8, Real Tech Park, Plot No. 39/2,Sector-30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, 400703, hereinafter referred to as “Firm” [which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, include its successor or successors and assigns].
All kinds of correspondence should be addressed to the support office address as given above.
The information, products and services including but not limited to communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, offered on this Website or through other mediums, whether now known or hereafter developed, is solely for the Users information and subject to the Users acceptance of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. Users use of the Website and/ or services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Website. The Firm, its affiliate companies, associate companies, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, advisors, accountants, agents, service providers and/ or suppliers assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly and/or indirectly to any action and/or inaction that the User take based on the information, services, Products (as defined hereinafter) and other materials offered on this Website. While the Firm strives to keep the information relating to the various Products offered on this Website accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Firm, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, accountants, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, service providers and suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information.
The Firm may change, suspend and/or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of any feature, database and content on the Website. The Firm may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict User’s access to parts and/or all of the services without notice and/or liability to the Users
In this Agreement (as defined hereinafter), ‘Firm‘ and ‘User‘ have been collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party“.
The words and phrases used in these terms are defined as under unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof:
- “Firm” shall mean TopTen Electronic Shoppe
- “Exchange Policy” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under respective heading.
- “Force Majeure Event” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under respective heading
- “Product(s)” shall mean any good and/or service offered for sale on the Website for consideration.
- “Refund Policy” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under respective heading
- “Return Policy” shall have the meaning ascribed to it i under respective heading
- “User” / “Users” shall mean any person/persons and/or legal entity(ies) who visits, uses, deals with and/or transact at toptenelectronics.in in any way.
- “Website” shall mean toptenelectronics.in, a website owned and operated by the Firm for facilitating online transactions including the related mobile site and mobile application introduced from time to time.
Any person who is above eighteen (18) years of age, transacting in legally acceptable currency and competent to enter into valid contract as defined under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. If User is not competent to enter into valid contract then User is prohibited to visit, use, deal and/or transact at the Website. Your visit, dealing and/or transaction at the Website shall be treated as your representation that you are competent to enter into valid legal contracts as defined under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
User agrees to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Users display name and passwords and User shall be responsible for all activities that occur under User’s display name and password. User shall further be responsible for Users use of the services and access of the Website (as well as for use of Users account by others, including without limitation minors living with User). User warrants that all information supplied by User in using the services and accessing the Website, including without limitation Users name, email address, street address, telephone number, mobile number, credit / debit card and/ or any other payment instrument number and other payment details is correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may render the User’s account to be temporarily or permanently suspended or indefinite blockage of access to the Website.
Amendment of Terms
The Firm is entitled, at its sole discretion or as may be required by law, to amend these Terms & Conditions anytime without any prior intimation to Users. User shall continue be responsible and shall be bound to this Agreement as amended by the Firm from time to time. Continued use of this Website shall constitute Users acceptance of the modified Terms and conditions of the Agreement
The Website and its content shall only be used in accordance with the terms of the Agreement. All Products/materials displayed and/ on the Website are protected by intellectual property rights owned by the Firm (as applicable), its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, contractors, partners, and/ or suppliers as the case may be. If a user uses any information available on the Website for any research that results in an article and/ or other publication, the User should list the Firm as a resource in Users bibliography and the User shall take prior written permission and ensure that no documents or graphics, including logos, sourced from the Website and/ or Products are modified in any way.
User acknowledges that the Firm may or may not pre-screen content, but that the Firm and/ or its assignees reserves the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content and/ or Products from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations or complaints from third parties and/ or authorities relating to such Content) and/ or for no reason at all.
The Firm’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names are trademarks which are owned by the Firm (the “Marks“). Without the prior written permission of the Firm, or its appropriate affiliates, User agrees not to display and/or use in any manner, the Marks. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right in and/ or to the Marks without the express written permission of the Firm or such third party. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
User’s misuse of the Products, material and/or Marks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. User is advised that the Firm will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and/ or services and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking appropriate remedies including criminal sanctions solely at Users risk as to costs and consequences.
User shall be entitled to use the Website for any online shopping transaction after getting him/her registered on the Website after furnishing all relevant information relating to User as sought on the Website. User shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of its User Id and Password.
User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all such details/information given by User during registration. If the Firm has reason to doubt the correctness of any details/information furnished by User or in case any information furnished by User is found incorrect, false or misleading then the Firm shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the registration of User permanently or for such period as the Firm deems fit.
User shall not (a) select or use name, User ID, mobile number and/or mail id, of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or (b) use a User id a name subject to any rights of a person other than User without appropriate authorization. The Firm reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel User id in its discretion.
In order to ensure that the Firm is not violating any rights that the User may have in his/her Information, User hereby agrees to grant in favour of the Firm a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the database rights which the User has in his/her Information, including but not limited to rights in any media now or in future with respect to Users Information solely to enable the Firm to use the information supplied by the User to the Firm. The Firm will only use Users Information in accordance with the Agreement.
User agrees and understands that the Firm shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for:
- Delivery of Product(s) at wrong address furnished by User.
- any loss and/or damage to User due to incorrect, incomplete and/or false information furnished by User or The User shall further be liable to be prosecuted and/or punished under applicable laws for furnishing false, incorrect, and/or misleading information to the Firm. While placing an order, If the User orders multiple quantity of same or different product spanning across multiple order under the same name or group company may at its discretion treat the said order as bulk order and Firm reserves its right to cancel such bulk orders. If at any time, it is found/observed that User has by misrepresentation or any other way has ordered more than 5units of a particular product, it will amount to bulk order and the Firm reserves its right to reject such order(s) partly or fully. The fulfilment of order placed by the User shall be subject to availability of the stock with the Firm.
- Representations and Warranties – User represents and warrants that User is the owner and/or authorised to share the information User gives on the Website. User confirms that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate, rules and regulations. User undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified the Firm and/or its shareholders, directors, employees, officers, affiliates, partners, associate/ subsidiary companies/entities, advisors, accountants, agents, consultants, contractors, , partners and/ or suppliers for all claims resulting from detail/information User posts and/or supplies to the Firm.
The Firm shall be entitled to remove any such detail / information posted by User without any prior intimation to User. User agrees and undertakes that she/ he shall be solely responsible for his/her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:
- is correct, complete, relevant and accurate.
- is not fraudulent.
- does not stalk or otherwise harass another user
- does not and shall not infringe any third party’s intellectual property, trade secret and/or other proprietary rights and/or rights of publicity and/or privacy.
- shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening and/or unlawfully harassing.
- shall not be indecent, obscene and/or contain pornography and/or contain any thing which is prohibited under any prevailing laws, rules & regulations, order of any court, forum, statutory authority.
- shall not be seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial, ethnic and/or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, tortuous, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy and/or which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience.
- shall not constitute and/or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, and/or otherwise be contrary to the law.
- shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data or any other code or files) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally destroy, limit, interrupt, interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the functionality of any system, data or personal information.
- shall not create liability for the Firm or cause the Firm to lose (in whole or in part) the services of the Firm’s ISPs or other suppliers.
- is not in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of spam or solicitation.
- is not illegal in any other way.
Further, the User agrees and understands that the Firm reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.
User confirms that he/she shall abide by all notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein.
- User undertakes and confirms that User shall not use the Firm’s website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by the terms of the Agreement and/or under any applicable laws, rulings, notifications, orders of any court or statutory authority. User shall not use the Website, services and/or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair the Website and/or any services therein and/or the network(s) connected to the Website and interfere with other Users use and enjoyment of the Website and/or services therein.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users Account(s), Computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means(whether now known or hereafter developed or invented). User shall not or shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website. User agrees and understands that she/ he is responsible for all of his/ her activity in connection with the services and accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of Users right to access the Website
- User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other User. As a condition of use of this Website, User warrants to the Firm that User will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, notices and/ or by the applicable law. Also, User must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other Users or use any information obtained from the service in order to do so.
Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users. The Firm disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of the Website contains advertising/other material submitted to the Firm by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and the Firm will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission and/or inaccuracy in advertising material. The Firm reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Firm’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
Store Pick Up Service
The Users shall pick-up the Product(s) within Forty Eight (48) hours of receiving the Invoice on the Website from such stores of the Firm as may be selected by the User from the Store locator “(Store)” during the transaction on the Website “(Store Pick Up Service)”. In case the Product(s) is not collected within the aforesaid stipulated time, the Firm may at its sole discretion cancel the order at point of time and the money will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy.
- An original valid Photo ID of the User whose name is mentioned on the invoice from the list of valid Photo IDs acceptable by the Firm shall be produced at the time of pick-up. The same will be scanned and kept in the Firm’s records for any future references –
- Pan Card
- Valid Driving licence
- Election Card
- Passport Copy
- Aadhar Card
- Valid College ID (considered only for students)
- In case the Customer who placed an order on the Website cannot visit the store of the Firm for collecting the Product, the User can send anybody with authority letter, printed copy of the order confirmation email and copy of the photo identity proof which would be presented along with the said representatives photo identity proof
- The User shall have to visit the Store in case of any returns and/or refunds in respect to the Product(s) which are purchased by the User by availing the Store Pick up Service option.
- The Firm hereby expressly states that any request from the User in respect to any change in colour and/or model of the Products purchased by the User through the Website shall not be accepted by the Firm.
- The order for purchase of the Products placed by the User using the Store Pick Up Service can be cancelled by the User at the Store
- The Refund policy of the Website as set out in Clause XIII of these Terms and Conditions is applicable to Store Pick-up transactions as well. Further, the refund will be done to the Users account as per the mode of payment selected at the time of purchase of the Products.
Replacement Policy for Store Pick-up Transactions –
The Replacement Policy under the Store Pick Up Service will be applicable only in respect to gaming software and small appliances only on account of inherent manufacturing defects “(Store Pick-up Replaceable Products )”, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:
- The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be presented for replacement within Four (4) days of pick-up of the Products from the respective Store.
- The original invoice must be presented at the time of replacement.
- The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be returned in an undamaged and saleable condition including all the affirming accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. The Firm shall have the sole right to make a decision in respect to the condition of the Store Pick-up Replaceable Products which shall be final and binding.
- For further details, please refer to the Exchange policy on the website or contact the Customer Service Centre at +91 7700057725 or Write an e-mail to us on email@example.com.
- It is expressly provided that if any Store Pick-up Replaceable Products are not available with the Store, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Firm as set out herein.
Store Pick-up Non-Replaceable Products –
- Products such as desktops, laptops, peripherals, gaming hardware, handy-cams, digital cameras, mobile phones, fixed phones, mp3 players, accessories, large appliances, LCDs, TVs, home theatre systems and other entertainment products will not be replaced under any condition
- Any products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes will not be replaced
- Personal care products will not be replaced for hygiene reasons.
- Free gifts will not be replaced and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
Return Policy for Home Delivery
- All Products purchased from the Website enjoy Seven (7) days Return Policy.
- Any Product, purchased from the Website, can be returned to the Firm within Seven (7) days of delivery of the same to User by placing a Cancel Order request by logging a call with Firm’s Customer Care Centre by phone on 022-62676886.
- Any Product purchased from the Website can be returned to the Firm only if the Product supplied by the Firm is damaged, defective or the Product received is different from the Product that was ordered.
- The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner.
- In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Firm’s Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Firm shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product along with shipping charges, if any, collected by the Firm in the unlikely event of the Firm being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of Refund and Exchange shall apply as given herein.
- In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, the Firm will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of pickup the User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by the Firm’s Logistical Partner. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or product the same in all his/her future communications with the Firm in this regard.
All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
Exchange / Replacement for Home Delivery
- In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than seven (7) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo/installation) or seven (7) days from date of demo/installation (if manufacturing/working defect is discovered at the time of demo/installation for those Products which require demo/installation), by placing Exchange/ Replacement Request by registering a call on the Firm’s Customer Service Centre at +91 7700057725 or write an e-mail to us on firstname.lastname@example.org . In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Firm shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
- In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the Firm will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
- In case a customer approaches after 7 days of delivery of the Product or after demo/installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturers warranty terms.
- Subject to the provisions as set out here in above, User hereby agrees and understands that Products can be returned by the User only by registering/ lodging a Return request by logging a call with Firm’s Customer Care Centre by phone on +91 7700057725 or; write an e-mail to us on –email@example.com or; User can visit the nearest Top Ten Electronic Shoppe store
- In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo/installation of the Product, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. Kindly refer to the Returns sections on the Website for further detail on the Return Process.
- Pay-on-Delivery Order Cancellations/Replacement
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling at our call centre +91 7700057725 or visit the nearest Top Ten Electronic Shoppe Store.
- Once the product is delivered it cannot be returned however in case of any defect or damage in transit or where the product delivered is different from the product for which the order was placed, the User may by following requisite steps replace such product.
- Firm may in case of shortage of stocks or in any case it deems fit accept the products and choose to return the amount paid by the User. The remittance would be done via NEFT.
- All eligible refunds for Pay on Delivery transactions will happen in the Users Account via NEFT.
The User will be bound by the return policy of the Firm and shall not hold the Firm liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.
No Warranty for Freebies
Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
User shall be entitled to use a valid credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking facility to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website. User undertakes and confirms that he/she would furnish correct, complete and accurate detail of credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards, online banking accounts and shall be solely responsible for any cost, expense, loss and/or damage which may be levied upon the User due to furnishing of wrong detail/ information relating to his/her credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards or online banking accounts.
User hereby agrees and understands that the facility of finance by way of equated monthly instalment (EMI) is provided by banks and/ or NBFCs and available on purchase of specific products. User understands and agrees that for converting any Purchase Transaction into EMI, the same is done by respective Banks and/or NBFCs and not by the Firm. EMI is at the sole discretion of the bank and/or NBFCs. Any refund related to interest charged to the customer, should be dealt with the issuing bank and/or NBFCs directly. For Pay later/deferred payment option, the Firm may need to provide the Users information to the third parties to facilitate this payment option. Such third parties may contact the User for documentation and payment. The User shall be solely liable and responsible for the payments under this option and the Firm shall not be liable in any case for the incidental actions arising from the delayed or non-payment under this option. The User is advised to read the detailed Terms and Conditions before availing this payment option. User expressly agrees and declares that the Firm shall not be liable for the loss of any nature whatsoever including without limitation indirect, consequential, special and/ or incidental to the User arising, directly or indirectly, out of decline of authorization for any transaction, resulting from the User exceeding his/ her preset permissible payment limit under the credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards and/ or online banking accounts.
The Firm confirms that the detail provided by User in this regard shall be kept confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party except to the extent required under the rules of any stock exchange and/or by applicable laws, regulations and/or processes of any government authority and/or in connection with any judicial process regarding any legal action, suit and/or proceeding arising out of and/or relating to this Agreement.
Further, the Firm actively reports and prosecutes actual and suspected credit/ debit/ cash card fraud. The Firm may require further authorization from User such as a telephone confirmation of Users order and/or other information. The Firm’s decision to require further authorization is at their sole discretion. The Firm reserves the right to cancel, delay, refuse to deliver, or recall from the carrier any order if fraud is suspected. Firm shall not be liable to User for any loss resulting from such cancellation.
The Firm captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ cash card Firm for fraud investigation. The Firm will cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
The Firm shall take all reasonable precautions to protect the information provided by the User. However, it is expressly provided and accepted by the User that the Firm shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any third party action which results in the information provided by the User being exposed and/or misused by such third party who accessed such information without any authorisation from the Firm.
Placing a Pay-on-Delivery Order
- You will be required to make payment by Cash or Card or Wallet to our Courier Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order. However the device for making payment via card/wallet is subject to availability.
- Do NOT offer cheque or DD to the delivery staff.
- Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of our delivery partner. Please enter the correct pin code to ensure smooth delivery.
- Your total purchase value/ transaction value should not exceed Rupees Thirty Thousand (Rs 20,000/-).
- The User shall be liable to pay a fee on all Pay on Delivery purchases as set out below
- Rupees One Hundred (Rs 100/-) on purchases having a value upto Rupees One Thousand (Rs 1000/-)
- Rupees Seventy Five (Rs 75/-) on orders having a value between Rupees One Thousand (Rs 1000) and Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred (Rs 2500) and
- Rupees Fifty (Rs 50/-) on purchases having a value above Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred (Rs 2500).
- Please do NOT pay for any additional charges, i.e. octroi etc. to delivery staff. Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges
Cancellation of Order before Dispatch of Products by the Firm
- The Firm hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Firm’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Firm’s offer to sell. The Firm reserves the right at any time after receipt of Users order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Firm further reserves the right any time after receipt of the order, to supply less than the quantity ordered by the User. Firm will inform the User about its decision to supply the products in quantity less than the quantity ordered. User then in its discretion may or may not agree to such modified quantity. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Firm upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Firm’s servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the User. The Firm may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Firm shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an erroneous price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Firm shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and Users credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If Users credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and Users order is cancelled, the Firm shall immediately issue a credit to Users credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request, by logging a call with Firm’s Customer Care Centre by phone on +91 7700057725 or; Write an e-mail to us on –firstname.lastname@example.org or; User can visit the nearest Top Ten Electronic Shoppe store
- “Cancel Order” can be initiated any time after booking of order but before status of order changes into “handed over to courier” on the Website.
- Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Firm for credit into the same account from where the payment was made by User, within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Firm’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the Users place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to Users bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction. The Firm shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the User.
- Interest Fee Reversal– In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by User in that particular Transaction then Interest fee debited to Users card account may be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective issuing bank and User shall have to contact its card issuing bank directly. The Firm recommends that User should inform the card issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and follow up with the said bank for the said refund. The refund of any Interest depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is cancelled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the card issuing bank. The Firm shall not be responsible for any delay or issues relating to refund of Interest by respective bank. The Firm shall not be liable in any way for any delay or issues relating to delay in refund of Interest
The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to refund by the Firm shall be referred to “Refund Policy.“
- The User can also avail the Gift Wrapping service on the Website in respect to any Products purchased on the Website as gifts.
- The User shall be liable to pay the gift wrapping charges which will be payable under the payment option.
- The User hereby agrees and accepts that in case of cancellation and/or refund of the Product(s), the gift wrapping amount will be refunded to the User subject to the condition that the Product is in store and not in ready to ship status.
- This Clause pertaining to Gift wrapping is not applicable on any large appliances including LCD, LED, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dishwashers etc and on bulk orders.
Each set of Coupon is governed by its own terms and conditions including but not limited to its use, limitation, applicability, restriction, validity, etc. All such respective terms and conditions are available with the respective Coupons. Firm reserves its right to amend such terms and conditions for Coupons from time to time depending on the use, upgrade, update and regulatory/statutory mandates without any notice to customers.
Delivery & Installation
The Firm shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is shipped within seven (7) working days from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s). However, User understands and confirms that the Firm shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the Firm, provided, the Firm takes all required and necessary steps to ensure shipment of the Product within above mentioned timelines.
In case User books Order of multiple Products in one transaction, the Firm would endeavour to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics issues. If User purchases multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be shipped to a single shipping address given by User. If User wishes to ship Products to different addresses, then User should book separate orders based on delivery addresses.
Firm may choose to deliver the Products through our Service Partners. For the purpose of effecting the delivery, the delivery person may connect with the user before the delivery. As part of the process the delivery person may request you to sign the proof of delivery which needs to be signed and returned to the delivery personnel. Delivery person may in cases where in the delivery is accepted by person other than the one under whose name the order is placed may request such person to show valid identity proof.
Installation of Products will be undertaken by the respective brands or Firm’s service partners. Standard installation charges, if any shall be applicable and User undertakes to abide by and pay necessary charges.
The Firm shall not be liable for any failure and/or delay on its part in performing any of its obligation under this Agreement and/or for any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the User by reason there of if such failure and/or delay shall be result of or arising out of Force Majeure Event set out herein.
Explanation:” Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Firm, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake ,explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, and/or industrial action of any kind, breakdown of transportation facilities, riots, insurrection, hostilities whether war be declared or not, acts of government, governmental orders or restrictions breakdown and/or hacking of the Website and/or contents provided for availing the Products and/or services under the Website, such that it is impossible to perform the obligations under the Agreement, or any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of the Firm hereto which prevents timely fulfilment of obligation of the Firm hereunder.
User acknowledges that the Firm has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which User gain access to the Website and/ or services what Products, content User accesses and/ or uploads, posts, emails, transmits and/ or otherwise contribute via the Website and/ or services what effects the Products, content may have on User and/ or any third party how User may interpret and/or use the Products and/or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the Products and/or content. User releases the Firm from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired Products, content through the Website and/ or services. The Website and/ or services may contain, or direct User to sites and/ or services containing, information that some people may find offensive and/or inappropriate. The Firm makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through these websites and/ or services, and the Firm will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency, or durability of the products, material contained in, or accessed or purchased through these websites and/ or services. The services, Products, materials, information, content, Website and/ or any software are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement except as provided in the Warranty Terms of the said Products given by respective manufacturer of the said Products. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to User.
Changes are periodically made and added to Website and to the information herein. The Firm, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, consultants, partners and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to this Website at any time.
The Website and/ or services contain views, opinions and recommendations of users of the Website and/ or Services, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations. The Website does not warrant, represent and/or endorse the correctness, authenticity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or validity of any opinion and/or other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, posted, emailed, transmitted and/ or otherwise contributed through the Website and/ or services by anybody other than the Firm.
In no event shall Top Ten Electronic Shoppe and its website www.toptenelectronics.in be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with these terms and conditions even if user has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Top Ten Electronic Shoppe and its website www.toptenelectronics.in will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. Top Ten Electronic Shoppe does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Top Ten Electronics Shoppe are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Top Ten Electronic Shoppe and its website www.toptenelectronics.in tries to be as accurate as possible. However, www.toptenelectronics.in does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Top Ten Electronic itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers’ prices of the product may vary. The price taken into consideration will be at the time of order confirmation and payment done by the customer. If www.toptenelectronics.in comes across any such difference in pricing due to any issues, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Top Ten Electronic Shoppe, its website www.toptenelectronics.in, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Top Ten Electronics or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.toptenelectronics.in and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.toptenelectronics.in. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.toptenelectronics.in takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on www.toptenelectronics.in
A product purchased on www.toptenelectronics.in is eligible for return within the return period mentioned in the table below if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
- Product delivered is different from what was ordered
- Product was received in a physically damaged condition or was found defective when package was opened.
- The product or parts of the product or accessories that were described on the website as “In the Box” was missing.
Please ensure that you do not accept packages where the seal is tampered. Acceptance of a tampered or a damaged box will automatically disqualify any return claims for physically damaged/defective products, incorrect product or missing accessories.
The below product categories are marked as “non-returnable” unless the package received is verified as Defective or Damaged.
- Mobile Phones and Laptops
- Mobile Phone accessories like screen guards, screen protectors and tempered glass.
- All console games and PC games that are labelled as non-returnable on their product detail pages.
- All items to be returned must be in their original condition along with the following.
- Original Order Invoice
- Original packaging with labels, user manuals and warranty card
- Serial Number/IMEI of the product being returned should match our system
- Any accessories/components, combo or bundle products or freebies you received with the purchase
- For Wrong product/colour, incorrect description and missing accessories, the product should be unused
- For “Defective on Arrival” of installable products, returns will be accepted only if the product was installed by our engineers
- For DOA of non-installable products, replacements would be processed basis the following
- All Apple products (smartphones, macbooks, airpods and accessories) must include a DOA or defective certificate from a Brand Authorized Service Centre
- Products like Smartphones and Laptops must include a DOA or defective certificate from a Brand Authorized Service Centre
- Final QA of the product and certification of defect by the engineers when the product is received back as a return
Please ensure you have erased any/all personal informed from an electronic device that stores any personal information prior to returning. Top Ten Electronic Shoppe shall not be liable for any misuse or usage of such information.
The associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns as per category is defined below:
Return Window and Exceptions
Mobiles and Tablets
Screen guards, screen protectors and tempered glasses are non-returnable.
Computers and Accessories
Software products are not eligible for returns/ replacements.
Office & Stationery Supplies
7 Days; Replacement only
Desktops & All-In-Ones
Computer Speakers, Computer Accessories, Laptop Chargers & Adaptors, Data Storage Devices, Pen Drives, Internet Connectivity Devices, Routers, Input Communication Devices, Keyboards, Mouse & Mouse Pads
Cameras, Audio and Video
Return Window and Exceptions
DSLR Cameras, Point & Shoot Cameras, ProSumer Cameras, Photo Storage Devices, Lenses
7 Days; Replacement only
Home Theater in a Box
7 Days; Replacement only
7 Days; Replacement Only
7 Days; Replacement Only
Small and Large Appliances
Large Appliances – Air Coolers, Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave
7 Days; Replacement only
Personal Care and Grooming
Shavers & Trimmers, Epilators, Hair Dryers & Stylers
7 Days, Replacement only
Once returns are processed for these orders, only refunds will be initiated.
How to generate a Return Request:
- Please call our customer support centre at +91 7700057725 or email us at email@example.com get a Return Authorization code and request a pickup. Once we receive the product back, our engineers will evaluate the returned product and provide resolution based on the evaluation report. The replacement product will be shipped out basis the evaluation report.
- If you’ve received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, please contact us within 10 days from the delivery of the product.
- If for some reason we are unable to replace a defective/damaged product, then we will refund the money towards your order back as follows
Original Order – MODE OF PAYMENT
MODE OF REFUND
Cash on Delivery
Store Credit + another mode
Store Credit and the same Mode of Payment